Trekking Life Discovery - Atlas Mountains, Toubkal National Park - Morocco - 7, 14 and 28 Days
No experience required. This program is open to everybody and is tailored specifically to our clients goals and needs. Only the desire to open the mind, body and spirit to change necessary.
Throughout this program we are accompanied by a professional Canadian English speaking Personal Coach, Professional Mountain Guides and Instructors, a Chef, Porters and Support Staff. This is the least strenuous way to trek (walk) and be able to concentrate solely on the goal at hand. This is an extreme learning experience with real results in complete safety.
World Class Adventure Therapy Programs is what we have built our reputation on. Also referred to as Wilderness Adventure Therapy and Outdoor Therapy, employing real and or perceived physical and psychological risk to provide people with experiences which lead to positive and permanent change.
Once completed this program you or your loved one will forever change as this experience will imprint itself on mind, body and soul for life.
Toubkal or Tubkal is a mountain peak in southwestern Morocco, located in the Toubkal National Park. At 4,167 metres, it is the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and in North Africa. Wikipedia
Individual Private and Group Programs available. Space is limited, reserve as early as possible to ensure availability. Contact Us for Pricing and Dates.
One on One Counseling
Spiritual Enlightenment (non-religious)
Program Details Morocco 7, 14 and 28 Days
- We will meet you at Casablanca or Marrakesh airports
- Transportation to our base camp located in our traditional Berber house in the mountains, Private Room
- Trekking through the High Atlas Mountains sometimes camping or staying in mountain refuges
- Mountaineering and climbing training course
- Mountaineering skills and survival course
- Winter Mountaineering training course (seasonal)
- Ascents of 4000 m + mountains including Mt. Toubkal, the highest in North Africa
- Weekly sightseeing tours of the area attractions on rest days, 2 days per week (Activities and Sights)
- Treatment Program, transportation, climbing and mountaineering gear, training courses, meals and accommodations, mules and porters for heavy bags included
- Transportation back to the airport for your journey home or onto bigger peaks and challenges
- Contact Us for a detailed itinerary and specific information
Items Not Included:
- Return airfare to Casablanca or Marrakesh airports
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Visas if necessary
- Personal Expenses
**Schedule, itinerary and cost may vary due to times and availability
We would be pleased to take care of all planning and travel arrangements ( see Travel Planning )